Routing server internal error

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Routing server internal error

Postby millerok98 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm

gettingthere,

I have rebooted my device several times with no changes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Waze. I tried to do some navigating on the LiveMap and I can't get a route further than 5-7 miles in the areas that I normally travel around in. Anything outside of that gives me a Can not find a route message. I also tried installing Waze on my Android tablet that's never had Waze on it, and it gives me the same problems as well. So I know it has to be a Waze issue not a device issue. If I can be of further assistance, let me know.
millerok98

Postby nykonkitty » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi,

I have also had this issue. I have now have an iPhone5 and updated waze to the newest version.
The only I can fix the issue is by restarting WAZE.
My friend has an iPhone 4S with the one version older of waze and has none of these issues.

I still love waze but is now becoming very frustrating to use.

-Kitty
nykonkitty

Postby Optid » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 am

I am having the same issue. I live in Wilmington, NC and whenever i try to navigate to Roanoke, VA it says Routing server internal error. Please help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
Optid

Postby Optid » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:35 am

gettingthere wrote:How far away are you trying to route to? Have you rebooted your SmartPhone?

I am trying to navigate from Wilmington,NC to Roanoke,VA - Everytime I do so I get the error. I can navigate to any other city in VA though. I have rebooted phone, uninstalled app and re-installed the app, and I get the same error.
Optid

Postby Optid » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 pm

I've done everything people have suggested and the problem still persists. It's sad that such a good app has bad support.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
Optid

Previous

Return to Navigation & Routing