Route Steps Banner Getting Disabled

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Route Steps Banner Getting Disabled

Postby Bad-Bandit » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi,

Recently I've noticed the Route Steps banner shrinking in size and becoming unusable. Normally this banner at the top of the screen is easy to read and tappable for detailed steps info, but lately it shrinks to about half it's height and is no longer functional. See attached pics. The first shows the normal banner, the second is the smaller unusable banner. Is this a "feature" or a bug?

[ img ]

[ img ]
Bad-Bandit

Re: Route Steps Banner Getting Disabled

Postby WookieWheelies » Sun May 27, 2018 8:49 pm

I have this same issue pop up randomly as well, but cannot figure out the cause as to why sometimes it happens. I’ve tried w/o any luck to establish a pattern to recreate the issue. I partner with a TNC & with just the normal app switching I witness this behavior a few times daily. However it’s not permanent, as one route will give the small non interactive banner and on the next route it will behave as expected and can be interacted with.

This working correctly is a HUGE help especially if not 100% familiar with a route or location as it let’s you establish yourself in the appropriate lanes to prepare and safely position yourself for upcoming turns and exits well in advance.
WookieWheelies

Return to Navigation & Routing