Portion of Nav non-existant

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Portion of Nav non-existant

Postby OldGnome » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:42 pm

invented wrote:Right, but other people *are* having this problem.

Right, but adding a counterpoint.
OldGnome

Postby Trunks30 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:46 am

Unfortunately this glitch or whatever you'd like to call it makes waze a bit unreliable during long road trips. Especially if you run into traffic and it doesn't suggest an alternate route because you are in between navigation segments. Plus I found it won't reroute properly if you just select alternate routes. You actually have to stop the navigation and re-navigate to your destination. I submitted a ticket through the support page, but the response I received was less than desirable. Basically making it sound like there was not a problem and shot it down.
Trunks
MyTouch4G - T Mobile - Virtuous Affinity 2.05 - Android 2.3.5
Trunks30

Postby invented » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Trunks30 wrote:Unfortunately this glitch or whatever you'd like to call it makes waze a bit unreliable during long road trips. Especially if you run into traffic and it doesn't suggest an alternate route because you are in between navigation segments. Plus I found it won't reroute properly if you just select alternate routes. You actually have to stop the navigation and re-navigate to your destination. I submitted a ticket through the support page, but the response I received was less than desirable. Basically making it sound like there was not a problem and shot it down.

Yeah the last time I reported it they gave me some terrible canned response. Sometimes the support is awful, but that's Waze.
HTC one, GPE, Android 4.4
invented

Postby dougie47 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:46 pm

This is a very frustrating problem. I was on I-57 for a few hundred miles yesterday and it kept trying to recalucate my route and there were gaps in the road. Please, I'd rather have good navigation over good social stuff. Please fix.
dougie47

Previous

Return to Navigation & Routing