I am running waze on my iPhone 4 running iOS 5. I experienced an issue where waze was routing me to the stopover added using "Add a stop" feature even after I actually went through that stopover.
1. Am travelling from Work -> Home.
2. Then from the options menu, I added a stop-over which was already stored in my favorites.
3. Waze gives me recalculated route which is correct and I go by that.
4. When I reach the stop-over, waze notifies me that "You have reached so-so place".
5. Ideally at this point, the route till the stop-over should go away.
6. I waited there for 2-3 mins and kept waze on during this time.
7. After the wait when I continue to Home, after few meters waze recalculates the route and takes me back to the stop-over, even though I already passed it.
I had experienced the issue twice.