“Other Lane” Does NOT work!

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: “Other Lane” Does NOT work!

Postby AndyPoms » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 am

The reason the old thread was locked was that it was a Beta thread and there is a new version of the Beta out (and hence a new thread)...

Your issue also isn't tied to the beta, it's a known issue on divided highways/dual carriageways (i.e. two one-way roads). Waze doesn't link the northbound and southbound (or eastbound & westbound) lanes of an of divided highways/dualcarriage ways (like Interstate highways). Basically what you did is submit a report of police for people travelling Northbound in the Southbound Lanes of I-76 (i.e. a wrong way driver)...

This has been discussed all over the forums several times, so I'm locking this topic too.
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

“Other Lane” Does NOT work!

Postby par129 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 am

darkneon wrote:
par129 wrote:darkneon - Waze appears to continue to misbehave in the current version, as it has in the past. This appears to be a significant bug that affects many, so I hope Waze fixes it soon.

Well the places where I had it happen it's fixed, maybe it's just the lack of gps points ? Where does it happen for you?

Waze locked the previous post and I never got an answer.

darkneon –It happens everywhere I travel like on the link below. This is what I see:
I drop a “Police” on “Other Lane” while traveling South on Rt-I76 then I go back and look at the Police Pin and it states "Police Rt-I76 S". I believe it should state “Police Rt-I76 N”. Am I missing something?

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-75.53 ... s=66867597
par129

Return to Navigation & Routing