2 Improvement Suggestions for the App

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: 2 Improvement Suggestions for the App

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:28 pm

MrTasselhof wrote:1) Show or at least give me the option to see an overview of the proposed route options.
- When listing the route "options"... currently all I see is a little bit of text... usually showing just the initial road.
- I would prefer to see something similar to Google Navigation... where it actually shows you the route overlayed on a map.

Tap the Map button Mr Tasselhof.
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | Oregon Project/To-Do List
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone5 - VZ - iOS 7.0.6 | Waze v3.7.9.992
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:54 pm

It shows all three routes in one overview. Not sure why that's "a lot." You'd like the visual overview first I guess?
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | Oregon Project/To-Do List
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone5 - VZ - iOS 7.0.6 | Waze v3.7.9.992
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

2 Improvement Suggestions for the App

Postby MrTasselhof » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:24 pm

1) Show or at least give me the option to see an overview of the proposed route options.
- When listing the route "options"... currently all I see is a little bit of text... usually showing just the initial road.
- I would prefer to see something similar to Google Navigation... where it actually shows you the route overlayed on a map.

2) Add in a "Smart" or "Intelligent" routing option... basically a hybrid of the shortest and fastest options. Again something that is relatively common on other GPS...
- Generally I usually feel that less mileage = faster route... BUT... I don't want to zig and zag through neighborhoods at the same time.

Thanks,

MrTasselhof
MrTasselhof

Postby MrTasselhof » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
MrTasselhof wrote:1) Show or at least give me the option to see an overview of the proposed route options.

Tap the Map button Mr Tasselhof.

Ah THANK YOU!

Although I am not sure why this isn't the default view for the routing options...

Any chance they can add an option in the preferences to make this the default Routes view?
Also listing the Mileage under the Time would be great as well.

Thanks again,

MrTasselhof
MrTasselhof

Return to Navigation & Routing