Routing off in new update

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Routing off in new update

Postby Davidbiz0303 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Was 5 but now give it 3. This latest update has screwed up the routing. It now insists on taking me off the Ventura Frwy west, four miles before my home exit!!! Also don't understand why there is an icon to press for cars stopped on shoulder (where they present little to no hazard to traffic) and yet there's nothing for cars broken down in freeway lanes, where they pose a huge hazard and obstacle!
Davidbiz0303

Re: Routing off in new update

Postby CTGreybeard » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:44 pm

xstewiex99 wrote:they do have a vehicle on road option for my htc rezound (android). not sure why they don't on your phone

That is curious. The selections for "On Road" on the iPhone (latest version) are: "Object on road", "Construction", "Pothole", "Roadkill" (I Kid You NOT! :o ), "Oil Spill". The first two choices are OK, the rest are a bit of a joke IMHO.
Bill W

Home: Bethel, Connecticut

CTGreybeard

Re: Routing off in new update

Postby CTGreybeard » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Itsdavetime wrote:When you report "hazard", there is an option "on road". Once you select "on road", you can then select "vehicle stopped on road".

There is no selection for "vehicle stopped on road" on my iVersion. I have usually picked "object on road" in those cases which should apply.
Bill W

Home: Bethel, Connecticut

CTGreybeard

Previous

Return to Navigation & Routing