What the munch?

Moderator: Unholy

Re: What the munch?

Postby BrutusNL » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 am

Have you checked in Cartouche if all junctions, directions and roadlocks are correct? Not only munching, but just driving with Waze active might cause Waze to learn that some things are allowed. The only way to prevent this is to edit the roads and junctions and wait a couple of days for your edits to propagate to the server/client.
But indeed, it sounds really silly to drive the way Waze instructs in this case. :mrgreen:
BrutusNL
Area Manager
Area Manager

What the munch?

Postby DarkAudit » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:37 am

I'd like to know what the previous driver was doing, because this is a doozy.

On my way north from Morgantown to Pittsburgh, Waze navigation tells me to exit I-79 north at Waynesburg, and immediately get back on I-79 *south*. Then it wants me to do a u-turn at the next emergency turn-off and continue north on I-79 again.

All the roads in that sequence have already been munched, so it is my assumption that someone had Waze running when they had more of an adventure than anyone had intended. I wonder if the PA State Troopers had anything to do with that. :D
Area Manager - Morgantown, WV
DarkAudit

Re: What the munch?

Postby unwallflower » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Nah, I'm pretty sure this isn't due to what another driver did. It doesn't just tell you to follow in someone else's path...

It's probably due to connectivity or directionality problems.
unwallflower

Return to Navigation & Routing