Need Map Edit on US-64-W

Post by roadhome00
Hi - I am needing a map edit done but don't have the correct level to do it. I've been using Waze to select the best route to work for the last 1.5 years. In the last couple of weeks the route that is typically the shortest/best route to take is now directing me to jump off of US-64-W and take I-44-E to 31st street and double back jumping back on US-64-W. There is no construction that would require this re-route. I choose of course to stay on US-64-W but therefore I am not getting accurate information about my drive. I have attached a map showing what it is suggesting I do. Is it possible for someone with level 4 access to correct this on the map? I'm totally new at posting so I hope I am asking for assistance correctly :?
roadhome00

POSTER_ID:17587576

Send a message
Attachments

Post by roadhome00
FYI - I only get this suggestion to reroute when west bound. This does not happen when east bound.
roadhome00
Send a message

Post by roadhome00
Hi tcalvert317

Thank you so much for taking a look at this. I really appreciate it. Below are the addresses you requested. I didn't provide my home address but a very nearby Ace Hardware that shows the same route on Waze.

Beginning address:
708 S. Aspen
Broken Arrow, OK

Destination Address:
Lot 266 OTC Garage
99 South Cincinnati Ave, Tulsa, OK 74103

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks Much :!:
Alane
roadhome00
Send a message

Post by roadhome00
Thank you for the update, tcalvert317. I certainly can be patient.
roadhome00
Send a message

Post by roadhome00
Wonderful! I will let you know. Thank you so much.
roadhome00
Send a message

Post by roadhome00
Hi turnertr

I checked the route this morning and the issue has been corrected! Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate all the time spent on this!

Happy Friday
Alane
roadhome00
Send a message

Post by turnertr
Thank you for your patience, I believe I have found the issue with the junction box and have rebuilt it. It will take a few days for it to correct to the app. Let me know after Saturday if its still doing it.
turnertr
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message