WME won't allow forced house number change (level 1 editor)

Post by boobam
Hello,

Level 1 editor here--not allowed to force a house number change that needs to be updated...

In adding two missing house numbers (18 & 20) to Claymont Ter (permalink) in WME, editor complained that the numbers were on wrong side, even though they're on what should be the even side of road. The reason editor was confused is there's a house on the even side of the street that's non-standard--it's odd numbered. This was "1"; in order to test my resolution, I changed said "1" to "2"--WME allowed the change and my additions of "18" and "20". Problem is, I can't change "2" back to "1", as it should be.

For evidence of this non-standard numbering, see City of Boston Tax Parcel map, HERE.

Can someone please help with changing "2" back to "1", without losing "18" and "20"?

Additionally...there's another issue with a joining street next to this... When traveling on Queen St (permalink) from "A" to "B", the map editor shows that left turn onto Claymont Ter is not allowed, which is partially incorrect, as there is a restriction, but I see no way to note the restriction... When you reach Claymont Ter on Queen St, signage is such that there's a "Do Not Enter" sign with an "Abutters Only" exclusion. Is there some sort of logic to tell WME that this would-be left turn is allowed, but only if the destination is on Claymont Ter? Without such an option, Waze regularly routes to destinations on Claymont Ter inefficiently. For reference, HERE is a permalink to a Google Maps street view of the intersection in question that shows the signage as described.

Thank you!
boobam

POSTER_ID:17488612

Send a message

Post by jaywazin
There was no #2 when I just looked, but I have force-saved #1 per the Boston parcel map.

Regarding the "Abutters only" comment. I have enabled the turn you have referenced. The road type of Claymont already prevents through traffic. As things are now, people should normally only be routed onto Claymont Ter if that's their final destination, and from either queen or neponset, whichever is faster.
jaywazin
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by kdevries
Moved to the Massachusetts sub forum
kdevries
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Regio Manager: Fryslân