Pond address sends driver to wrong road

Post by usa_fc7a5ckb
The Farm Pond in Sherborn, MA is recognized as a place in Sherborn in Waze. The app takes the driver down Forest Street. However, you cannot enter the pond using that street. The pond entrance is on Lake Street instead. I cannot edit the existing place. I tried adding a place area two times, and a place point once for the pond. All my edits were rejected as they don't appear in the map. Can a higher rank editor please edit the place point for this pond and adjust the address to Lake Street? The Farm Pond Parking Lot is the entrance to the pond and the nearest address is 200 Lake Street (source: http://www.sherbornforestandtrail.org/n ... trail-pace).
usa_fc7a5ckb

POSTER_ID:17945197

Send a message

Post by SNYOWL
Hello,
Sorry for the confusion in adding this parking lot to Waze. I could see in satellite view where the parking lot is located and have added it to Waze. Is there a fee to park there? Is so what are the methods of payment? Also is there a boat launch at that location? Is so I can also add that.
Thanks for reaching out to us!
SNYOWL
SNYOWL
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by SNYOWL
Thanks for getting back with me. I have added the parking lot restrictions into Waze. My edits will lake a day or two to be in the app. I have sent you a private PM
SNYOWL
SNYOWL
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by usa_fc7a5ckb
Thank you for the quick response!

A permit must be purchased from the Sherborn town hall to get into the parking lot. The permits are available in the Spring each year for Sherborn residents and on a limited-basis lottery to residents of other towns. There is a boat ramp on the north edge (source: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... klet_2.pdf).

When do these changes appear in the Waze Live Map?
usa_fc7a5ckb
Send a message