Help with error reported with Speed Limits

Post by Cyburst
Hi all

Hoping somebody will be able to provide a solution to the UR.

The user reports that the speedometer on his mobile, reported that the zone he was travelling in was a 70 km zone and in actual fact is a 60 km zone. I have inspected the roads in the vicinity and no other roads are shown to be 70 km zones.

The URL is : https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... =234615588

Thanks
Cyburst
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17217466

Send a message

Post by Cyburst
Thanks @elphix, will verify the speed limit. I have queried it with em and they answered, will update them that the speed limit has been verified and that the update should take place soon
Cyburst
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by elphix
SL for that segment is unverified at 60. Last edited by me before SLs were introduced. You'll need to verify the limit (via street view or other) and then save it. The change will likely go through with the next tile update.

Edit: I very much doubt it said 70 to the reporter. Wouldn't bother querying it.
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by elphix
Cyburst wrote:Thanks @elphix, will verify the speed limit. I have queried it with em and they answered, will update them that the speed limit has been verified and that the update should take place soon
It's just a case of checking the box and saving really. I've come to realise that it needs to be downlocked for you - I've done that.
Capture.JPG
(96.5 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message