1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Unlock request in Haring, Michigan

Post by DOGWood27
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... s=79671638
Reason:Speed limit on Plett Rd north of the roundabout at 13RD is 25MPH changing to 55 about half way to Bell RD and remains 55MPH going north up to Boon/34RD.
Unlock to level: Just need a level 2 to update the speed limits or unlock so I can do it.

Thank you in advance,
DW
DOGWood27

POSTER_ID:17473185

Send a message

Post by DOGWood27
Hi Jeff.

I've made the changes on Plett Rd south of Bell Ave. However I can't change the rest of it up to 34Rd. This section is listed as 45MPH but the actual speed limit on this section is 55MPH. Please unlock the rest of Plett Rd from Bell Rd up to 34 Rd.

Thanks
DW
DOGWood27
Send a message

Post by DOGWood27
Hey Jeff,

I just went back to the editor and realized I didn't save my changes on that portion of Plett Rd. Can you unlock that segment again? Sorry for the newbie mistake and making extra work for you.

I've updated (and saved, lol) the speed limits on the segments north of Bell Ave. While editing I noticed a lot of red arrows near the intersection of 34 and Plett Rds as seen in the attached image. Shouldn't those all be green?

Thanks,
DW
DOGWood27
Send a message
Attachments

Post by DOGWood27
Ok, on closer looking I see they are to prevent crossing directly across the main from from one parking lot to another. I understand that now.
DOGWood27
Send a message

Post by Doryphore_6
Unlocked, be sure to set the speed for both directions of travel. Let us know when you are finished.

Thanks

Jeff
Doryphore_6
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by Doryphore_6
I’m not near a computer for a bit. I’ll get it when I get home if a CM doesn’t wander thru here first

Jeff
Doryphore_6
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by jm6087
I have locked the original segment back to 2 and unlocked the other segments up to 34 Rd to 1.

PL for unlocked segments - https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... 8,79671626
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ