1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.
Post by RichardPyne
Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to the community of Idaho Waze editors.

I have lowered the lock on that segment. Please let us know then you are finished editing the segment.

The Idaho Waze editing community uses Discord for all of our communication needs. If you do not have a Discord account, you can create one for free. Please join us in the Northwest Region Discord. They offer applications for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux. There is also a web interface you can use. Join us here. Please check in with the State Manager, Vance, @SkyviewGuru.

If you want to do more map editing, I encourage you to do some light reading, as there are easy mapping pitfalls to fall into that some up-front knowledge will prevent. This list may seem intimidating, but unless you start clicking links 5 layers deep, it shouldn't take terribly long to cover.
Happy Wazing!

--RichardPyne
Volunteer Area Manager
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager

Unlock request in Pocatello, Idaho

Post by usa_deo7sqyv
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following object(s).
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... s=64975863
Reason:
Unlock to level: 2
Road is being torn down for waterline maintenance, traffic is horrible here and I would like to be able to submit that it is closed.

Thank you in advance,

Elizabeth.
usa_deo7sqyv