Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Unlock request in Georgetown, Texas

Post by havingablast
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... =518181992
Reason: I don't need to edit, but the lane guidance is incorrect, and has been. On the southbound mainlanes of I35 when exiting to SB 130 with a route programmed, the lane guidance states the right two (2) lanes are avialable to use in order to take the flyover to 130, but that is incorrect. Only the right, outtermost lane is avialable to use the flyover and as soon as you exit it turns to two lanes. If you are in the 2nd lane from the right you have to cross a double white line to exit as that is a through lane with no access to the flyover. I take this route mulitple times a month on a drive from Dallas, and it happens each, and every drive. 
Unlock to level:

Thank you in advance,

havingablast

POSTER_ID:16839797

Send a message

Post by jm6087
As of April, the lanes appear to be mapped correctly.  Have the lanes been painted differently in the last couple months? 

Looking at this streetview from April 2021, it shows 2 lanes to exit to 130 Toll S with a single white lane for over 500ft up till the actual ramp exit where the first double white line is painted.

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ