1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Level3 Unlock: North Carolina - Raleigh

Post by sc_hokie
My Level: 1

Add turns to junction for traffic leaving parking lot.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... =505651231
sc_hokie

POSTER_ID:17405022

Send a message

Post by grsmhiker
Lowered to 1. Don't forget to "confirm" the red roads by adding the city and checking the 'none' checkbox for the name. Or if outside the city limits, check the 'none' checkbox for city too.

Note, typically we disable most uturn arrows by default except in specific cases. In parking lots we almost always leave them disabled.

Also, I see you're new here, so welcome to the map editor! We have a fairly active editing community in the region and we mostly communicate via Slack these days. If you'd like an invite let me know and I'll send the link.
grsmhiker
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by jwe252
If someone didn't PM you this already, here is the link to get invited to our slack team. http://bit.ly/Waze_USA_SlackInvite

This is the best place to get help, ask questions, etc. Always someone around that's able to help.
jwe252
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by sc_hokie
Solved. Please re-lock.

Thanks for the help. I didn't know about the confirming roads. Fixed that now. I also corrected the u-turns. I realized that for later edits I made this afternoon, but didn't think to go back and fix this early edit.

I'd like an invite to slack. I'm a fairly heavy user of the mobile app, but new to the editing side. I got drawn in out of a desire to fix minor map issues that bother me on a daily basis. This editing seems to be a slipperly slope to crazy town!
sc_hokie
Send a message