1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Level3→L2 Unlock: North Carolina - Durham

Post by TarHeelBorn09
My Level: 2

New segment of Del Webb neighborhood is starting construction. Roads have been paved and are open to traffic. Intersections with current roads need to be attached.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... 6,74122282
TarHeelBorn09

POSTER_ID:16868778

Send a message

Post by fragglelock
Unlocked. I was going to recommend/remind adding the house numbers at this time, but it looks like Durham's GIS site isn't up right now? At least blank to me.
fragglelock
Send a message

Post by TarHeelBorn09
Thanks. The GIS site for Durham county I think moved. The first few links that come up on Google now go to a blank page. You can still find it by going to the Durham property tax search and "backdoor" the GIS from there. With that said, the streets I added aren't showing up yet on the GIS (which is odd for Durham, I've found them to be very quick with updating the system with new roads). I'll keep checking and once they are added, will update.
TarHeelBorn09
Send a message