1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Level4 Update: North Carolina - Raleigh

Post by ABelter
My level: 1 (submitting as update instead of unlock since I'm new to WME)

New Pullen Rd & Bilyeu Rd extension has opened as of Sunday 12/16. I've paved it and added the new roundabout, but turn restrictions need removed at Western Blvd eastbound onto Pullen (L4), Pullen southbound onto new Pullen extension (L2), and Centennial Pkwy (east and westbound) onto Bilyeu extension (L3): https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 0,35836606

Also in the same area, there is a map comment about the ramp name confusion "To Pullen Park" that I agree needs renamed by a Level5. That ramp does not go to Pullen Park, it goes to Pullen Rd northbound: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... s=61192426

Thanks!
ABelter

POSTER_ID:17617125

Send a message
Andrew aka ABelter
State Manager / North Carolina
Traffic Event Marshal / South Atlantic Region (NC, SC, TN, KY)
andrew@wazenc.us

Post by ABelter
An AM has made these changes, segments can be relocked. Thank you!
ABelter
Send a message
Andrew aka ABelter
State Manager / North Carolina
Traffic Event Marshal / South Atlantic Region (NC, SC, TN, KY)
andrew@wazenc.us

Post by crazycaveman
I know you requested an update, but I unlocked the two segments for you so you can get some experience (and points and edits). Post here when you have the turns enabled and someone will lock everything up. As for the ramp, is there a green sign near there that says what the ramp's for? Usually we use those to name ramps; I don't have access to Street view at the moment but I can double check it tomorrow.

I'd also like to invite you to our region's Discord server, where most active editors in the region chat and can help each other. We'd love to have you and help you any way we can, just fill out this form to get the link to join. And if you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the NC forum or via PM.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by hiroaki27609
uplocks completed. v\thanks again for the great edits! looking forward to the road taking effect in navigation, after a day or two (tile update)
hiroaki27609
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message