1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Construction on Road Need a Map Editor

Post by ggenovez2
Hi all,

I'm in Bedford Texas, 76021 area code. Recently the city started a long term construction project. They are widening the highway and as such the underpass and u-turns are closed for the duration.

This is for Harwood road and 121. All traffic going W-E and E-W is closed as well as both u-turns. Traffic on 121 N-S and S-N is available.
ggenovez2

POSTER_ID:17871248

Send a message

Post by jm6087
usa_5satparz wrote:Can someone please get the road closure added for east and west bound Harwood under 121 in Bedford, TX? Now that school has started I’m having to look up traffic everyday to find the best route to get my kid to school and it still shows this road open. It’s been closed for months!
I have added the closure per the Bedford website.
https://www.bedfordtx.gov/civicalerts.aspx?AID=205

It currently is showing as closed until 8/31. I am hoping that they update weekly so I can keep extending.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by RussPA
If this is a long term project with a number of changes, it would be better to post this in the Texas forum so local editors can mange it.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by usa_5satparz
Can someone please get the road closure added for east and west bound Harwood under 121 in Bedford, TX? Now that school has started I’m having to look up traffic everyday to find the best route to get my kid to school and it still shows this road open. It’s been closed for months!
usa_5satparz
Send a message