Switch to full style
1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules

1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.
Post a reply

Re: Level4 Unlock: Maryland - Westminster  

Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Hey Tom,

Thank you for the info. I saw the MC, and I just downlocked these two segments to L3. Please reply here when you're ready for relock.

Thanks!

Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Relocked L4. Thanks tckma!

Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Lowered to L3. Thanks!

tckma wrote:BOTG yesterday -- SL was lowered from 50 to 45 in both directions on MD-97 between Meadow Branch Road and Pleasant Valley Road. I have seen at least one UR in this stretch advising of the new speed limit.

I updated the SL on the two segments you originally unlocked at the time I did the turn restriction updates. However, these four segments need their SL updated as well: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... ,502702256

Thanks!

Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Done!

tckma wrote:
Updated. You may re-lock.

Level4 Unlock: Maryland - Westminster

Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:08 pm

My level: 3

All turns to/from MD-97, Arthur Peck Dr, and Old Meadow Branch Road are now possible and allowed as a result of recent construction/reconfiguration of this intersection. I have verified this with BOTG, driving through this area myself.

I would like to enable all turns. See the UR in the PL as well as my MC on the intersection.

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... st=8683859

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:20 am

Thanks, Tom!

Fixed. You may re-lock.

Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:56 pm

mtb2314 wrote:Relocked L4. Thanks tckma!

BOTG yesterday -- SL was lowered from 50 to 45 in both directions on MD-97 between Meadow Branch Road and Pleasant Valley Road. I have seen at least one UR in this stretch advising of the new speed limit.

I updated the SL on the two segments you originally unlocked at the time I did the turn restriction updates. However, these four segments need their SL updated as well: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... ,502702256

Thanks!

Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:15 am

mtb2314 wrote:Lowered to L3. Thanks!

Updated. You may re-lock.
Post a reply