New Resident of Cold Creek, NV  Topic is solved

1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Moderators: delilush, SkiDooGuy

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Re: New Resident of Cold Creek, NV

Postby s2k2vidguy » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:49 am

Hi, sumashedni. I'm an Area Manager in the Las Vegas area. I've made some significant edits in the area to clean up the map along Cold Creek Rd, all the way up to and including the housing development.

Much of what you saw on the map and in the map editor is what we call basemap. Basically it's all untouched from automated additions years ago. In a couple of days I'll get the house number data added.

That this area hasn't been touched is probably a reflection of its fairly remote location, poor cell data (editors acquiring edit area is in part dependent on cell coverage), and few Wazers have been up that way.

Routing should be greatly improved once all of my edits have taken effect, which should be in the next few days. Thanks for bringing this area of the map to our attention.
s2k2vidguy
Area Manager
Area Manager

New Resident of Cold Creek, NV  Topic is solved

Postby sumashedni » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:57 pm

I recently moved to the rural community of Cold Creek, NV, and one of the problems I keep encountering is there are roads listed on Waze that don't exist. This has caused more than a few visiting contractors to get lost trying to find my house, which resulted in additional problems because cell service is very spotty and they wound up having to ask neighbors for help.

Permalink: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 5,30798366
sumashedni

Return to US Unlock and Update Requests