1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Level 2 Unlock: Somerville - Massachusetts

Post by ABSTR4CT
My Level: 1

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 8,79961669

The linked segments have multiple changes that need to be made to them:

1. The "main loop" of Maxwell's Green is a one way, going clockwise.
2. The northern selected segment is gated, and does not allow vehicles to travel between "the loop" and Warwick St, Clyde St, or the unselected northern segment of Maxwell's Green.
ABSTR4CT

POSTER_ID:17941280

Send a message

Post by ABSTR4CT
mudge42 wrote:Based on the aerial view, the direction of travel on the loop is counter-clockwise, not clockwise. Is that correct, or has it been reversed recently?
I misspoke, the signage is correct/it is a counter clockwise loop. Thanks for the change.

Just to make sure, the gate lays before the ending of Maxwells Green. The northernmost road segment lays after the gate, so there is a segment of Maxwells Green (the unselected segment in my link, the garage exit from the northwestern building) that CAN turn onto Warwick/Clyde, but CANNOT access the rest of the loop. The second northernmost segment (the one selected on my link) is the one with the gate
ABSTR4CT
Send a message

Post by mudge42
Thanks for this info. I've made a change to prevent Waze from routing via the gated road segment to the north.

Based on the aerial view, the direction of travel on the loop is counter-clockwise, not clockwise. Is that correct, or has it been reversed recently?
mudge42
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by mudge42
Yes, the way I have set it up, traffic should still be able to exit the garage to Warwick / Clyde. Please note that it takes 2-3 days for changes to become effective.
mudge42
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message