1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Rank 5 -- Tillamook, OR -- turn not allowed

Post by AHjota
Live Map Permalink
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-123.8 ... s=41430645

I am a lvl 1 editor. Was looking at some of the areas I've driven through recently on the Oregon coast, and came across the update request above. It's aged a bit -- January 17.

It looks like the intersection of Front St. and Main Ave./US-101 is incorrect. A left turn from Front St. onto Main Ave. is marked as allowed, when according to the reporting user it is NOT permitted.

While I have driven through this area recently, I am not personally familiar with the intersection. However, if you check Google Maps' Street View at this intersection (search 1968 Front Street, Tillamook, Oregon, United States), you'll see a "Right Turn Only" sign.

I would edit the intersection myself, but US-101 has a level 5 lock so I guess I can't make the change.

Thanks,
AJ
AHjota

POSTER_ID:4270697

Send a message

Post by jemay
Fixed.
Also, if you look in the center of the street (Main Ave) you can see a raised center (small) divider.
jemay
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
:arrow: PLEASE READ: Wiki Resources: FAQ|Best Practices|Editing issues?
Global Champ | Assistant Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US

Android & Carplay - Verizon