Editing my community map

Moderators: delilush, bretmcvey, ehepner1977, the1who

Re: Editing my community map

Postby bretmcvey » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Not sure if you're familiar with Discord, but many of us use a that platform for more immediate communication with others. We have a regional server that handles communication for the Dakotas and other nearby states. You can join it if you'd like here: http://www.discord.me/wazepln (PLN = The Plains Region of which SD is a member).

If you have a link to the area you're looking at you can also relay that directly here too. You can generate a permalink of the area in question by by clicking on the chainlink icon in the lower right of the editor window and paste here or in Discord. Waze can factor what segment(s) you have selected too, so it can make it easier for us to understand exactly what segments need permanent removal.

I'll likely be away this afternoon for a while but I should be able to help you resolve things if another regional editor doesn't get to it first.

Thanks for reaching out and hang tight as it won't take long to help make the fixes you need.
bretmcvey
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Editing my community map

Postby nevedaSD » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:19 pm

I am using Safari and the web to try to completely reconfigure my new housing community which was converted from an old trailer park. All of the roads are incorrect. However, I don't seem to be able to delete roads based on my level of access. Also there are features (such as chat) which I don't find on my screen.

No one else seems to be working on this map, so could someone tell me how I can delete old roads? The best I seem to be able to do is move them to overlay other roads, and this creates junction problems.

Thank you.
nevedaSD

Re: Editing my community map

Postby nevedaSD » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Thank you. I posted the plains but am in the west. But I do appreciate the quick answer. Ill repost in the Nevada area.
nevedaSD

Return to South Dakota