Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Does Anyone Think Yhis Would be Helpful

Post by kcavenger
Too many taps to report a road hazard. It maybe me but I can’t get the microphone to take my verbal commands. I press the microphone and all I get are suggestions of verbiage to use.

Yo report a car stopped on the shoulder it’s three taps and in different parts of the screen.

Am I doing something wrong?
kcavenger

POSTER_ID:14536706

Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
kcavenger wrote:Too many taps to report a road hazard. It maybe me but I can’t get the microphone to take my verbal commands. I press the microphone and all I get are suggestions of verbiage to use.

Yo report a car stopped on the shoulder it’s three taps and in different parts of the screen.

If you long press on the reports button, you can slide your finger over to the correct category. That does minimize the number of taps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by TheChrisK
ehepner1977 wrote:
kcavenger wrote:Too many taps to report a road hazard. It maybe me but I can’t get the microphone to take my verbal commands. I press the microphone and all I get are suggestions of verbiage to use.

If you long press on the reports button, you can slide your finger over to the correct category. That does minimize the number of taps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This is exactly how I do it. It is so much easier to report something using the long press and it's less distracting. You can only report hazards, police and traffic with this method which encompasses the majority of reports. Closures and URs still require the tap method.
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Country Manager: United States