Kansas City wiki to do list still valid?

Moderators: delilush, bretmcvey, ehepner1977, the1who

Kansas City wiki to do list still valid?

Postby kckfire » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Is this Kansas City to do list being utilized any longer? Looks like last update was in January.

http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... ity,_MO-KS

Would be glad to drive a bit more around the KC area to expand my editing areas if there are places that need higher priority editing where someone isn't already assigned. Currently just working on the areas I know best then inching outward.
kckfire

Re: Kansas City wiki to do list still valid?

Postby the1who » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 pm

That is one thing as well as another wiki, that I have let fall off the radar. I am truly sorry for not keeping it up to date. I was going for more contributions. We could use a construction wiki maybe along with it. I have seen some examples in other states, I think like Illinois.

At least this wiki needs updates to get current for the time being though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: Kansas City wiki to do list still valid?

Postby the1who » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

The thing in the Wiki that needs to be updated is RLC's potentially and definitely add the information about the time based restrictions (in beta editor currently). But I don't know all the TBR's in the area. I have known about certain problem areas from UR's over the years. Those I have addressed fully and are currently set. I have come across more and more truck restriction areas and have been adding them when I come across them either driving around or in SV. There are plenty of areas to cover yet, but KC is I think for the most part, good on TBRs and RLCs for the most part. I don't know if they have added any in the last year or so since I went through making sure all were on the map. Seems some areas are adopting them slowly, so don't want to delete the legitimate RLCs.
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Return to Kansas