6 Mile Closure in Northville

Post by Boxnwilly
6 Mile Road in Northville is closed Eastbound from Northville Road to Haggerty. It is planned to be closed from July to November. I am new to map editing and can't figure out how to indicate this on the map. Any help would be appreciated.
Boxnwilly

POSTER_ID:17371485

Send a message

Post by Boxnwilly
JB15TM wrote:Thanks for the information. I found data on the township website and set the closure.
JB
Thanks!
Boxnwilly
Send a message

Post by Boxnwilly
JB15TM wrote:Thanks for the information. I found data on the township website and set the closure.
JB
For some reason Waze has Westbound 6 Mile closed too. It is only closed Eastbound. Currently traffic is being routed Westbound in the Eastbound lane.
Boxnwilly
Send a message

Post by JB15TM
Thanks for the information. I found data on the township website and set the closure.
JB
JB15TM
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by JB15TM
Thanks for the update. I thought I only set it one way but maybe something changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JB15TM
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by JB15TM
All fixed. A couple segments were set for two way. West traffic should route now - but take care Waze may route around if it finds a better route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JB15TM
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by trukkurt
For reference to anyone who may interested, here is the URL of the document with information about this closure that JB applied.
http://38.106.4.236/Modules/ShowDocumen ... entID=3628
trukkurt
Send a message