Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

CR-C81 and CR-C58 south and east of Petoskey

Post by Riamus
I need someone who has access to edit the roads south and east of Petoskey to complete county highways CR-C81 and CR-C58. Two things need done on the roads. First, CR-C81 or CR-C58 need to be added as alternate names. Second, these should be marked as minor highways.

CR-C58 continues down Mitchell Rd from where I left off heading southeast all of the way to I-75. Mitchell eventually becomes Wolverine Rd. There are no turns other than staying on Mitchell/Wolverine. It stops at I-75.

CR-C81 continues down McDougal Rd from where I left off. It takes a slight jog west on Click Rd to get onto River Rd. There is a jog east on Bear River Rd in order to continue down River Rd. It then crosses west on Springvale Rd to end at the intersection of M-75 and US-131.

I won't likely be picking up areas south of where I have now, so though I can continue work with the northern roads, these will need to be completed by someone else. Anyone in the southern part of the state who would also like to continue work adding in the county highway system, most of the highways are not yet labeled, so there is available work to do there if you're interested. There are lists of the highways including where they are available online and the new street view makes following them pretty easy in cases where you're not certain of the route... at least, when there are still signs along the road. If anyone wants to start adding these and has any questions or is unable to find information about the highways, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

EDIT:
Whoever happens to do the two roads mentioned above probably has access to add C-71, C-56, and C-65 on the west side of Petoskey if you feel like doing so.
Riamus

POSTER_ID:15432741

Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
Previously Area Manager: Michigan - Northern LP.
Waze running on Samsung Galaxy S21+.

Post by robc007
I'll get the bits near I-75. I wish I could do more but I'm having the same problem in my area. There are state highways missing from the map just outside my reach.
robc007
Send a message
Level 3 Traveler

robc007
Send a message
Level 3 Traveler

Post by sketch
C58 is done. I will come back for the others later.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by sketch
Whoops! Wrong button :P
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!