Complete or in progress
- Levering - Completed except east of US-31 as I'm unsure of where that boundary is. It may also need a little cleaning up on Kaiser Ln, north of Levering Rd on the north side of town as I'm not positive of the boundary on that road either.
- Van - Completed except east of US-31 as I'm unsure of where that boundary is.
- Pellston - Completed.
- Brutus - Completed except east of US-31 as I'm unsure of where that boundary is.
- Oden - Completed.
- Harbor Springs - Completed.
- Bay View - Completed thanks to the Bay View Association's help in providing the boundary information.
- Petoskey - Completed.
- Charlevoix - Completed. Note that it may look incomplete due to some odd boundaries that catch parts of roads, but not other parts. It's still complete, however.
- Walloon Lake - Partially completed. The town to the East and South boundaries is completed, but without street view, I don't know where the North and West boundaries are. If someone can find out where those boundaries are and update them, that would be appreciated.
- Eastport - Completed.
- Central Lake - Completed.
- Ellsworth - Completed.
- East Jordan - Completed.
- Boyne City - Completed.
- Boyne Falls - Completed.
- Bellaire - Completed.
- Elk Rapids - Completed.
- Mancelona - Completed.
- Kalkaska - Completed.
- Cheboygan - Completed except for the east side, which is outside of my area.
- Indian River - Completed.
- Wolverine - Completed.
- Vanderbilt - Completed.
- Alba - The main town is completed and US-131 is complete, but I don't know where the east/west boundaries are or exactly where the side street boundaries are.
- Gaylord - Completed. Note that similar to Charlevoix, some streets may look incomplete due to the way the city boundaries are, but they really are complete.
- Northport - Completed.
- Greilickville - Completed.
- Empire - Completed.
- Lake Ann - Completed.
- Traverse City - Completed.
Unable to update due to incorrect city layer
- Carp Lake - Unknown where the map thinks Carp Lake is, but I can't update any streets in Carp Lake.
- Conway - The city layer has Conway Twp in southern Michigan marked as Conway. Until that is fixed, I can't update any streets in Conway.
Feel free to fix boundaries on the ones I'm unsure of if you know where they should be.
If it would be useful to change this post into one for everyone to use as a way to show the towns and cities that are fully updated, let me know and I'll edit this to be just a list that we can update for everyone. It may help us to keep track of which ones are done. Being "done" means checking all of the streets and landmarks within the town/city boundaries and making sure they show the town/city name and have the township name removed from primary and alternate streets. It does not refer to making sure everything else is done.