This is the place to share your experience any aspect of the Waze systems, report bugs, request features, and join in general discussions about Waze.
Before jumping in and posting lots of questions, please understand and follow these guidelines.
- Almost every question which can be asked about the Waze app and the Waze Map Editor has already been asked, so the answer is likely already covered in the wiki documentation.
- Read the FAQ to ensure your questions isn't answered there
- Search using the "Ask a Question" self-help tool on the Support page
- Search the forums, both internal and using Google site-search
- Search the wiki (Newer information, especially when new versions of the editor or app are released, may only be found in the forums initially, but will eventually make it into the wiki.)
- Many subforums have a more detailed "Read Me First!" thread you need to read. FIRST!
- Consider posting in your Country/Language forum first. You can write in your native language and quite often, questions are specific to your country or situation, especially with mapping.
- When someone has been helpful to you, or provided information to you or someone else which is useful, please use the Thumbs Up Thanks button which is found on each post. It lets the poster know the information was good, without having to write another post.
If you find a recent thread in the forum which contains your problem but doesn't have a solution, go ahead and reply to that topic. "Recent" means a thread whose latest post is less than 6 months old.
If you do not find your question or issue in those places, then go ahead and start a new thread in the appropriate forum:
- The Waze forums are organized by system and we want you to post your thread in the forum which aligns with the part of Waze you experienced the issue or have a question about.
- If you experienced the error in the app, using the Waze App forum. If you have a question about something you see or how to do something in the editor, using the Waze Map Editor forum, etc.
- Use descriptive and informational subject lines. Do not use, "Help me!" or "What's going on?"
This is a Community Forum
This forum is lightly monitored by Waze employees and is supported by the Waze community users. When significant issues or bugs arise, these will be made visible to Waze directly by members of the Waze Global Champs.
Read and abide theusernames. You will find them most often posting in the App Beta threads, when there are significant issues occurring, and the regular newsletter posting. Outside of that, Waze relies on the community of Champs and other Expert users to bring significant issues to them which cannot be resolved by the community.
If you ask a question that is clearly covered in the FAQ, your thread will likely be closed with only a "Please read the FAQ" response. If you feel this isn't the case, send a Private Message to the moderator who closed the thread to explain. Use the icon at the right side of the post under the Moderator's name.