Archived topics which were opened in the parent forum of EMEA

[Italy] Streets / Canals

Post by NicolasWaisman
Hi everyone:
I'm Nicolás from Argentina.
I was checking out a documentary in Discovery Channel (World from Above) about Venezia and I figured out that it would be full of "Ferry" segments.
So I moved there in the Editor, and for my surprise, is not.
I also checked GPS traces, and it seems people use Waze on water too.
So that makes me wonder how come "ferry" streets are not documented on the map.
Just wondering, please don't take this as a bad thing.
Thanks for reading.
Best regards!
NicolasWaisman
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:11437497

Send a message

Post by asterix06
Hi !
Is that a problem for you ?
Thanks for taking care of our own business but before writing such a kind of things you should have contacted the Local Community Management .
We do not investigate what people is doing or not doing in his own Country ...but if you want ..we can always start in any moment .

Well, after clarifying our position we didn't mapped ferry because not of interest for us .

You see GPS traced ... probably people keeep waze on may be for points ...as it happens usually for railroads

Hoping I satisfied your need of acknowledge

Best regards

Asterix06
asterix06
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4L_o ... _small.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Iphone8+ Waze 4.43.0
Coordinator Waze Italy
Country Administrator Italy, CM China , CM Africa, Iran, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Turchia.
Forum Administrator

Post by NicolasWaisman
Hello.

1. No, is not a problem for me, I was wondering how things were done in a city where I thought I could get a better answer to my doubt or consult.

2. I'm not taking care of anybody's business. Instead I'm thinking as a community member, not business minded, to see if I can find a better solution in other community members.
I contacted this community for an open question, didn't realize that a chain of command was fully implemented.

3. You could and could not investigate whatever you like, is not my choice and I have no intentions in influencing your answer.

4. Maybe what you say happens here too, just for the points. (that was the answer I needed)

5. I am satisfied and not satisfied at the same time.
Even though the answer I was looking for can be found among all the things you said, it is kind of late now, since 2 years and almost 1 month have past since my question was posted.

Kind regards.
NicolasWaisman
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message