Archived topics which were opened in the parent forum of EMEA

Call for participation on Survey (£15 Amazon Vouchers Offer)

Post by TitiOdulake
Hello guys,

My name is Titi Odukale and I am currently an MSc student of the University of Manchester (United Kingdom) studying MSc Information Systems. As part of the requirement for my MSc dissertation, I will be conducting research on WAZE app.

Please take about 3 minutes of your time to let us know what you think about WAZE. The survey is very simple with some multiple choice answers that you need to click. Your participation is anonymous, so please feel free to share your view. The idea is to improve WAZE app.

Please click on this link below or copy and paste link on a browser to complete the survey.

http://mbs.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5yWTcVb81UmCCxL

This survey will be open for completion until Friday 18th July, 2014. Your feedback will be invaluable in helping to deliver an enhanced service to you.

Let me also use this opportunity to inform you that we will be offering raffle draw of three £15 Amazon vouchers for all participants in this survey (awarded randomly to participants who complete survey before the deadline) and you will enter into this draw electronically upon completing the survey.

(Will you be willing to participate in a Skype interview which should take about 15 minutes? Kindly indicate your interest for an interview by sending me an email via titilayo.odukale@postgrad.mbs.ac.uk)

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Cheers,
Titi
TitiOdulake

POSTER_ID:16958339

Send a message