Idaho Editors

Post by Japoro
Hi! Just wanted to poke my head in here and say hello as I have been doing some limited editing in the Meridian, Eagle and Cascade areas of Idaho.

About me. I live in Northern Nevada, but was born in Boise and lived in Caldwell for a little while growing up. Have some family members scattered around the state and during a recent visit, I noticed that some of the outlining areas are still very much untouched and raw. So I have tried to update here and there, as best as I can and help out with a few updates as they fall into my limited editing areas.

I've read the Idaho wiki, waze editing wiki(s) and have been poked and prodded by my local SM(s) to hopefully being an OK editor. I've also tried to study some of the recent editing in the Boise area by the more senior editor(s), so that hopefully my editing is consistent with theirs. But if anything that I have touched doesn't seem quite right, please reach out to me via PM.
Japoro
Master Raider
Master Raider

POSTER_ID:17031148

Send a message
Local to N. NV
Area Manager of Northern Nevada

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Hello and welcome! I've seen your name pop up recently, in a few Update Requests which were pending answers. That's the hardest part in any area is getting responses to reports. I'm glad to have a local person around who can actually fix problems without having to ask questions. :)

Much of Idaho is pretty much untouched. I have just started going east on I-84 and converting anything nearby to the proper functional classification. I'd really like to get a table going in the Idaho wiki page of all state routes similar to what I did for Oregon, to make sure that at least the long-distance routes are covered state-wide and then go more local.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ