level 3 users in Missoula

Post by zootownguru
I am looking for a level 3 user in the Missoula area. E broadway is incorrectly labeled as W Broadway, but I cannot edit do to my level. Also there is a street called deer dr that does not exist. Any help would be most appreciated. Also any advice to up my level is appreciated. I am a delivery driver in Missoula.
zootownguru

POSTER_ID:17519590

Send a message

Post by TheChrisK
zootownguru wrote:I am looking for a level 3 user in the Missoula area. E broadway is incorrectly labeled as W Broadway, but I cannot edit do to my level. Also there is a street called deer dr that does not exist. Any help would be most appreciated. Also any advice to up my level is appreciated. I am a delivery driver in Missoula.
I can look. Do you have a permalink? The chain icon in the lower right corner of the editor.
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Country Manager: United States

Post by TheChrisK
Good job with the permalink. That was what I needed and I see what you are saying. I have made the change to Broadway. I've also removed Deer Dr as I too cannot see that it exists.

If you are interested in getting more involved in editing with Waze, we are quite the community. We utilize Discord for day-to-day chats and edit requests. Most of the time, we can unlock a segment for you to edit yourself.

Let me know if you want to join. Otherwise, I have access to the entire state if you every need anything else and prefer to post here.
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Post by TheChrisK
We have a few people in the area but we always welcome anyone who wants to make the map better.

You can join us at https://discord.me/wazenwr. Look forward to seeing you there!
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Post by zootownguru
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... 559&zoom=4

Hopefully I did that correctly, Higgins ave separates east and west in Missoula. Broadway in marked w from Higgins to Van buren. From Higgins to van buren should be E Broadway, it is easy to see if you look at the parallel streets. Thanks
zootownguru
Send a message

Post by zootownguru
If you do a search for Deer Dr. It will show up on the map. I assure you there is no road there.
zootownguru
Send a message

Post by zootownguru
TheChrisK wrote:Good job with the permalink. That was what I needed and I see what you are saying. I have made the change to Broadway. I've also removed Deer Dr as I too cannot see that it exists.

If you are interested in getting more involved in editing with Waze, we are quite the community. We utilize Discord for day-to-day chats and edit requests. Most of the time, we can unlock a segment for you to edit yourself.

Let me know if you want to join. Otherwise, I have access to the entire state if you every need anything else and prefer to post here.
If you don't have anyone to help in Missoula I would be interested. Just want the map to be as accurate as possible.
zootownguru
Send a message