Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

New editor here in Las Vegas and Henderson.

Post by Kryoclasm
Hi, figured I should announce that I'm here and doing some work.
I have been reading all the info I can get about the editing process and making updates and changes, then going back and fixing my mistakes as I learn more. :)
So if you see that I edited an area more than once, that's why. :roll:

I have already got on Discord too, so if you need to contact me, that would be best or my linked email.

I take criticism very well and am looking forward to learning from anyone willing to help.

Hope to be of help, Merry Christmas.
Kryoclasm

POSTER_ID:17529463

Send a message
The new guy.

Post by TheChrisK
Kryoclasm wrote:Hi, figured I should announce that I'm here and doing some work.
I have been reading all the info I can get about the editing process and making updates and changes, then going back and fixing my mistakes as I learn more. :)
So if you see that I edited an area more than once, that's why. :roll:

I have already got on Discord too, so if you need to contact me, that would be best or my linked email.

I take criticism very well and am looking forward to learning from anyone willing to help.

Hope to be of help, Merry Christmas.
Glad to have you on board! If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask either here or in Discord.

There is plenty to do in Las Vegas. Parking Lot Areas is one major project that is ongoing, you will see a ton of Map Problems relating to this. If this is something you want to work on read up on the wiki for PLAs.

Welcome!
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Country Manager: United States