Update Request: Shady Lady Ranch

Post by NoHoNapoleon
Can someone add the Shady Lady Ranch to the map, along with the street that connects it to the highway? I'm not a local and cannot edit that area. Approximate location here: https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-117.0 ... 33&env=usa
NoHoNapoleon

POSTER_ID:5826102

Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
I've added it in Google Map Maker (since Google Maps is where Waze gets it's POI location information from) so that when someone does a search for "Shady Lady Ranch" in Nevada in the app (to navigate to it), it will show up. I added it as an "Adult Entertainment Club" since Google doesn't have a category for "Brothel." :mrgreen:

I got challenged on the name (I suspect because it didn't think that "Ranch" and "Adult Entertainment" as a category matched) and I told it to go ahead and save anyway, but that resulted in it telling me that it would need to be reviewed. Anyone here with GMM access want go go to this location and approve it so that it will then show up on both Google searches and in Waze?

I don't think that we typically put in a landmark for a brothel in Waze; if we do, someone else will need to do it since I don't have edit access in that location, either.

That dirt road going around it shows up in Google Maps but will need to be added to Waze. Anyone with edit access, feel free! :-)
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message