Incorrect Direction - Annexed Alley

Post by jthacker48
The directions to the following addresses are incorrect due to an alley that was annexed years ago and are now part of the properties.

4515 N 2nd Ave; 4516 N 2nd Ave; 4520 N 2nd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85013

The addresses are located in a cul de sac and are ONLY accessible from Campbell Ave and then north on 2nd Ave. Unfortunately, Waze navigation directs you to Minnezona Dr which is a gated apartment complex. Even if you enter the gated community, you would have an 8' block wall to climb to access the homes located on 2nd Ave.

https://www.waze.com/ul?ll=33.47213971% ... es&zoom=14

Is this the proper forum for correcting the navigation? If not, please direct me to the correct place to have this fixed. Thanks!
jthacker48

POSTER_ID:15803879

Send a message

Post by SunDevil2213
Hey there. You surely are in the correct place. I made some changes to the addresses in that cul-de-sac and wondered if you could try searching again? I just tried 4515 N 2nd Ave, and navigation had me come up N 3rd Ave, turn right on W Campbell Ave, then turn left on N 2nd Ave. Please ensure you are searching the address new and not selecting it from your history (as indicated with a clock next to it). Let me know if it works. If not, we'll take a deeper look.
SunDevil2213  
Answers: 1
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager