Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Need help adding new connection to E. Arapahoe Rd.

Post by hroo772
There has been a new connection made to E. Arapahoe Rd to a strip mall parking lot. The location is seen here: https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-104.8 ... 463&zoom=5

I have left a paving showing the general track of where the connection is made on the north east corner of the parking lot to Arapahoe Rd. The only road restrictions is that leaving the parking lot, there is no left turn allowed onto Arapahoe Rd.

Since E. Arapahoe Rd. is a much higher level then what I can edit, I can't make the connection without some help. Thanks in advance.
hroo772

POSTER_ID:21227

Send a message

Post by chucksways
I have fixed a couple of issues and connected the parking lot road. If you are interested in getting further into editing in CO, I would like to suggest a couple of things to read.

First start with the Waze Map Editor Welcome. It will provide many links to other helpful information. Then take a look at the Waze Map Editor intro.

After that, read the Edits to Avoid paying particular attention to the red roads and disconnected segments sections.

Welcome to editing in CO.
chucksways
Send a message