Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

I have been blocked from reporting by local community

Post by RobbyROFLCOPTER
Hello I contacted Waze support because I have been blocked from reporting for more than 30 days without so much as a warning. I am a parts delivery driver in Colorado Springs so I visit a lot of new automotive garages and I will often take a picture and add info of the address. I don't do any false reporting so I've basically come to ask why my privileges have been revoked. I would like to continue to help the Waze community by adding traffic updates and places but if I was doing something wrong I would like to know what so I don't continue it anymore. I was only doing things I thought were helpful. Please get back to me I've been a loyal Wazer for 3 years and I want to continue to help my community.
RobbyROFLCOPTER

POSTER_ID:17419362

Send a message

Post by JoshJMM
If I recall it was because of this addition, and other additions, to the map from you LINK TO SUBMISSION which was in clear violation of good standards. This was the last update you made before your ability to submit was suspended. Up to that point you had set a trend for increasingly bad submissions noticed by myself and others that edit in Colorado. Since we have no way to contact you outside the forums (and you did not have an account) there was no way to inform you of your pending suspension.
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message