I have been blocked from reporting

Post by C-MoCool
I had reported wrong driving directions several times for a route that I normally take. There is a frontage road that must be taken in order to get to the destination. I honestly had no idea that someone was reaching out to me to ask what the issue was. So, after some time of reaching out to me, my reported issue was closed out and reported as spam. Had I known that someone was reaching out to me to help fix the issue, I certainly would have provided my input. I appreciate that someone responded to the issue & apologize that I overlooked the help offered. How can I get my account restored and reporting capabilities turned back on?
C-MoCool

POSTER_ID:17484739

Send a message

Post by C-MoCool
Understood. Yes, the destination is that church on that frontage road next to baptist rd
C-MoCool
Send a message

Post by C-MoCool
Thanks for all your help. I greatly appreciate it
C-MoCool
Send a message

Post by C-MoCool
It looks like my reporting capability was restored yesterday. But, when that capability was taken away, my ranking went to 0. Even though I can now submit reports, my ranking remains at 0. Any thoughts?
C-MoCool
Send a message

Post by C-MoCool
Great, I'll give it some time. Thanks for the help
C-MoCool
Send a message

Post by jm6087
If you don't think anyone has responded to you in a reasonable time, you can always post here as well to get someone to look at it instead of constantly reporting the same issue via the app.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by JoshJMM
the responses would have come to you at the e-mail address you registered or in the app as an In App mail in the inbox. You would have seen the in app messages every time that you used the app. Users that constantly make reports and do not answer take our time away from other issues. Also, if there is a problem and it's not getting fixed then it affects every user of the app. Though, in this case, you were the only one making reports in the area and not responding so we marked your reports as spam and had your ability to make reports suspended.

Now the area you are talking about is at Jackson Creek and Baptist Rd. There is only a Church on a frontage road in that area. Is that the place in question?
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by JoshJMM
So, the church is on the map in the correct spot and the frontage road is correct also. The address is also in the correct spot. There isn't anything to fix on the map.

What you need to do here is delete your old search for this church as it appears you may have a search with bad data in it, i.e. it tells you you have arrived when you are still on Baptist road. Also, since this is a place and not a residence you will get a better search result if you search for the name Family of Christ Lutheran Church and then tap the search icon and then choose from the list of results that are displayed in the results tab. Now, redoing this search will only work if you delete your old search first. If not, the app will still use the old search result data and route you wrong again. Try that and let me know if you get a good route.
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by JoshJMM
Also, I have submitted to have your reporting ability restored. Just remember, if you make reports in the future to look out for the e-mails and in app inbox messages. You will only be able to respond to the our inquires by using the app though. Replying to the e-mails sends your e-mail to no one.
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by JoshJMM
Your ranking should return in time as I still see you have 561879 points. If not you will have to submit a ticket to Waze at https://support.google.com/waze/answer/ ... ic=6262587 I'd give it a week though before reporting anything. Most of the time they just tell you to reset the app or to uninstall and reinstall.

If you did not have a Waze account prior to registering "C-MoCool" and you are logged into the app as "C-MoCool" now, then your ranking from your unregistered time may be lost. But again, if you know your old unregistered name (may have started with a usa_ before your name) then you can again report that to Waze at the website above.
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message