Wellington Downs subdivision  Topic is solved

Moderators: delilush, tonestertm, ottonomy

Wellington Downs subdivision

Postby bigshep74 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:30 am

Hello all,

I recently moved into a new community that I am currently unable to map to. How would I go about editing the map, or assisting someone with editing it so that it includes my new home and surrounding neighborhood?

The name of the subdivision is Wellington Downs. It is off of I-25 and south of Bomgaars (Franklin St).

Please let me know what I can do to either update the map, or assist where needed.

Thanks,

Shep
bigshep74

Re: Wellington Downs subdivision  Topic is solved

Postby JoshJMM » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:04 am

bigshep74 wrote:Hello all,

I recently moved into a new community that I am currently unable to map to. How would I go about editing the map, or assisting someone with editing it so that it includes my new home and surrounding neighborhood?

The name of the subdivision is Wellington Downs. It is off of I-25 and south of Bomgaars (Franklin St).

Please let me know what I can do to either update the map, or assist where needed.

Thanks,

Shep
What city?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager

Re: Wellington Downs subdivision

Postby bigshep74 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am

Wellington, CO. I was actually just able to pull up my address. Not sure if this post had anything to do with it, but pretty cool if it did.
bigshep74

Re: Wellington Downs subdivision

Postby JoshJMM » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:47 am

bigshep74 wrote:Wellington, CO. I was actually just able to pull up my address. Not sure if this post had anything to do with it, but pretty cool if it did.
I took a guess at where you were talking about and found the area and added it. I'm glad you can use the app to get home now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager

Return to Colorado