Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

HELP w changing direction to my house

Post by mickstark
Hello,
Can someone help me with changing Waze to that it correctly identifies my address? My address is 2174 Banyan Dr. LA CA 90049

The current directions misses a right turn onto an alley off of Banyan Dr in order to arrive at my address. Instead it leads the user further onto Banyan dr to where there is no house.

The directions should say the following:
1. Upon turning right onto Banyan Dr, off of Westridge, one must make another right onto a small alley (which is visible on LIVEMAP), and at the end of the alley is my address.

Thank you,
Mike
mickstark

POSTER_ID:17988023

Send a message

Post by ojlaw
The address is already in mobile devices and I just checked this in the app and its working.

The changes made here are live in the app. You will need to clear the navigation cache for this address. To clear the navigation cache for this address please follow these steps.

IMPORTANT STEPS- Tap Search > tap three dots next to address > tap remove. Repeat these steps in Saved places, Home, and Work. Then re-add the destination 2174 Banyan Dr, Los Angeles, California. These steps will clear the navigation cache for this address. If this is not done you will continue to get improper navigation.

Please respond if this helps or not. Thanks!
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
Taking a look now.
turbomkt  
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by turbomkt
Thanks! The address has been adjusted. This should reach mobile devices within a few days. On rare occasions it can take closer to a week.

To use the updated location you will need to remove the destination from your navigation history and search for it again. Tap the search button then the three dots next to the destination. From there tap Remove. If it's Home/Work or in Favorites, you'll have to go into Favorites and do the same thing there.

Does this make sense?
turbomkt  
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)