The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

Pairs on the right and odd on the left

Post by ChristianoHallack
This is a convention used in most streets , but within condominiums or specific locations , this rule does not apply.
The waze does not allow editing numbers of houses that are not in this way.
How can I fix this? (I would like to put pairs and odd numbers on the same side of the street).
ChristianoHallack

POSTER_ID:17113067

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
Rank 3+ editors can "force" the numbers when they do not meet the traditional style. Please see the Errors section of the House Numbers Page of the Waze Wiki for details.

What city & country (or city & state in the US) are you located in? With that info we can point you to some local help...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
KC-Guardrail wrote:Yup, I have several areas that will have to wait until I reach L3 before the HN can be corrected.
What city & country (or city & state in the US) are you located in? With that info we can point you to some local help...

You can use your local forum and/or local unlock/update request forum to request these changes be made for you.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by KC-Guardrail
Yup, I have several areas that will have to wait until I reach L3 before the HN can be corrected.
KC-Guardrail
Send a message

Post by KC-Guardrail
It's all good. I'm in the KS and MO GHO. I've just run across some HNs that are oddball, wrong side, too far from the road, etc. I'm "this close" to a 3 and most are rural, so I doubt they will affect any routing anyway.
KC-Guardrail
Send a message

Post by M4nal
Perhaps a temp fix would be to drop residential points for the problem addresses...until you can get it fixer r correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M4nal
Send a message
TBV,

M4

Post by stillinyourhands
Had the same issue in Laguna Woods CA which is a retirement community. Fortunately the PLRs helped out as the condos were so bunched together. Were you able to resolve your issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stillinyourhands
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message