The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

House Number Navigation Point Directs to back street

Post by BillDavisMeow28
Correction requires Level 3 editor - so even though I believe I know how - I cannot fix. I am new to Forums so I may not know all the questions to ask. The address is 4460 Jett Rd Atlanta GA 30327. The house is correctly identified with the black and white bullseye when entered in Waze but waze navigation took me everywhere but their driveway. I have seen references to permalinks and pins but I am unsure if I need to use those or even how. My drive shows correctly where I travelled to access their house. Should I request and unlock? What information should I provide? Am I on the right track? Am I using the right forum? I am feeling very much like a newbee
BillDavisMeow28

POSTER_ID:17398363

Send a message
Bill Davis, RPT
The Piano Place GA

Post by BillDavisMeow28
Thanks Mike

I'm not familiar with the verification or, as you say, nudging process - is that covered in FAQs?

I'll open a chat.

Thanks again
BillDavisMeow28
Send a message
Bill Davis, RPT
The Piano Place GA

Post by turbomkt
Bill,
This is most likely because the house numbers on your street have not been verified (nudged). You can either ask for help as you are via the forums or you can try the chat within WME which will usually yield faster results (blue icon in lower right corner of the screen). Some good info and list of senior editors for Georgia can be found in the Georgia state wiki.

--Mike
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by turbomkt
The segment either needs to be edited by a R3 editor, or unlocked for you to edit. To edit house numbers (HNs), you select the segment and click the button on the left to edit HNs. Click and drag to the appropriate place, then save (check mark). Exit the editing mode, then make some adjustment to the map to force a tile update. Some recommended changes are to adjust geometry (remove a geo node) or set the speed limit on the segment.

Some great info here for HNs in general: https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/User:Toneste ... s_in_depth
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)