Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

Sub-level and upper level in downtown Chicago

Post by celchicago
Since Waze installed bluetooth unit on lower Waker drive the address 175 N HARBOR DR. is now located on the sub level but the entrance of the building and the garage are both located on the upper level. As a result the driving directions are always wrong and take you to the dock area were there is no entrance!
celchicago

POSTER_ID:17600509

Send a message

Post by JoeRodriguez12
Hi Ceichicago,

I have made some adjustments on the map that should fix this issue. Could you delete this location from your history and search for it again, so that it uses the updated location? Thank you and let me know if it still does not work. A screenshot of your search and the result would be really helpful if you can provide that as well!
JoeRodriguez12
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
US Global Champ: USA
Regional Coordinator: GLR
GLR Collaboration Liaison - Waze Socks Guy
iOS Beta Leader / Alpha Tester

https://a18ed246-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goo ... directs=00
Welcome Page Illinois Michigan
Illinois Waze Facebook Illinois Waze Twitter

Post by kodi75
Hello Ceichicago. Welcome to the Waze forums.

I brought this to the attention to someone in the Waze Illinois editing community that can help you. I also asked them to move this post to the Illinois forums - generally for a question more localized like this would be best handled by them. Here is a link to that forum page
viewforum.php?f=253
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message