The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

Home address at wrong location

Post by usa_umw7wm19
entering 18973 Bandera Rd., Helotes, TX routes you .9 miles north on Bandera Road. If you enter our business name: Haby's Automotive (which is the same location), you do arrive at the correct location.
Thank you for your assistance in correcting this.
usa_umw7wm19

POSTER_ID:17855775

Send a message

Post by 43485647bd0640ce83edfaa64b1b1ed4
Hi,
I have a problem with a street in São Paulo, Brazil.
The street Rua MArio de Andrade, 48 is driving to like rua Camaragibe.

Someone can help me?
43485647bd0640ce83edfaa64b1b1ed4
Send a message

Post by jm6087
I just tested the address in my app and it appears to take me to the correct location and the same location as when I search for Haby's Automotive in the app.

The first time I searched, I did accidentally choose 18973 Old Bandara Rd, which took me about 6 miles closer to Helotes.
I would suggest clearing out any previous searches for the address and try again. Also ensuring that no one is accidentally choosing wrong street.

If you still have the issue, can you provide a screen shot of the app with the search results and where it actually routed you to.

Thanks

EDIT: Can I get a forum moderator to move this post to the Texas Forum please. Thanks
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
subs5 wrote:For clearing out the previous searches for the address here is the procedure. Hope it helps.

Also once it is all fixed if you could click on the green checkmark by the title to show that it is complete that would be fantastick. Have a great day.
Thanks Alan
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
43485647bd0640ce83edfaa64b1b1ed4 wrote:Hi,
I have a problem with a street in São Paulo, Brazil.
The street Rua MArio de Andrade, 48 is driving to like rua Camaragibe.

Someone can help me?
I would suggest you post something in the Brazil Forum. They can probably help better.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by subs5
For clearing out the previous searches for the address here is the procedure. Hope it helps.

Also once it is all fixed if you could click on the green checkmark by the title to show that it is complete that would be fantastick. Have a great day.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message