Owerview all of House Numbers in Map

The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Owerview all of House Numbers in Map

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:50 am

There is not. I don't think something like this is on the near or even mid-term radar. I do agree it would make some work more efficient.
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | Oregon Project/To-Do List
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone5 - VZ - iOS 7.0.6 | Waze v3.7.9.992
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Owerview all of House Numbers in Map

Postby cchhunter » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:38 pm

I agree, a layer that could show house numbers would be most helpful. Especially if there will no longer be imports. The problem is going to be those new subdivisions and streets where an entire neighborhood is not yet built. If I pave an empty street that's named, but there are only one or two houses currently there, I may not be back for a while. The best I can do is grab the local GIS map that addresses the parcels and go with that, but even that could cause problems for folks who purchase two parcels and have one address out of the two (usually dependent on which parcel the driveway is on....usually).
cchhunter

Owerview all of House Numbers in Map

Postby IPex56 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:54 am

Is there a possibility to show all Housenumbers in the map (Live map or editor map)? It would help to check if some nummer is missing :)
IPex56

Return to House Numbers (Addresses)