The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

B&B business at house on residential st with median

Post by TrishBaron
Hey Alan
I have recently opened a small b&b back of my house on 3, Trumpeldor Street, Zichron Yaakov, Israel. Problem is there's a barrier across the road just next to my house. To get to my house one has to approach from Route 652 (eastern entry to the neighbourhood).
However, the map shows no. 3 on the wrong side of the barrier and my hapless guests are guided up Trumpeldor from the west, i.e. wrong side so that they're prevented from getting to their private parking spot and have to shlep the suitcases up the road to the b&b. It's also a long way round that route, past neighbouring villages via the coastal road rather than directly up 652 from Binyamina.
I asked if Waze could correct the error, they replied really nicely saying it had been done. But it hadn't.
SO would you please move the numbers 1-4 from the western side of the barrier to the eastern side? The map shows a gap in the road but it's not really, just a barrier of concrete bollards. I'd really appreciate it. You're welcome to visit the b&b as my guest. :-)
TrishBaron

POSTER_ID:16838318

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
If you could provide a permalink to the location, that'd be great. There are acceptable situations to split residential roads.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ