Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Allow me to view my WAZE messages while map editing

Post by voludu2
I cannot find a way to view my waze messages at this website.
While I am editing the map, I would like to be able to see WAZE messages as they come in, so I can see any new information about any UR I have been working on.

Thanks!
voludu2

POSTER_ID:16966196

Send a message

Post by kodi75
UR messages are replied to the email address you linked to your Waze account.

As for PM's, you can configure your User Control Panel "Global Edit Settings" to receive notifications.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by voludu2
Yep. That is a workaround. Would be nice to start to pull together the tools you need in one place to kind of queue your work and be efficient at it, so you can see at a glance if you have response to a UR. So I would still like to request this enhancement.

Thanks!
voludu2
Send a message