You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Lane Closure Option on Driver Reports

Post by outa_my_way
We all see it,

As we drive around the cities on the multi-lane roads, Left lane closed, Right lane closed, Center lane closed, Merge right or left, 2 lane or more closures. These are short term closures that are picked up at the end of a day or night.

I would like to propose an option, on the App. Reports, to report these closures that will cancel after 8 hours. This is a notification option to let other drivers know what to expect and cancel if not there. This option should update traffic patterns, for redirecting traffic to alleviate congestion.

What dose everyone think?
outa_my_way

POSTER_ID:16947287

Send a message

MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by outa_my_way
My Bad,

I placed this under WME by accident, so I also placed this under App. requests as well.
outa_my_way
Send a message